summertime // guest post by haley

Sunday, June 16, 2013

TOP: jcpenny


SHORTS: aeropostale


SHOES: target


HEADSCARF: thrifted


SUNGLASSES: target


BELT: thrifted


EARRINGS: old navy


Mostly, I've always liked spring or fall best, but lately I've been liking these early summer days more and more -- when it's hot outside and cool inside, but the windows can be opened at night. I'm looking forward to the first s'mores around the camp fire and the first swim of the year.

I've put together a summertime outfit (above) and a summertime recipe -- almond milk popsicles! To make these popsicles pour almond milk (I used dark chocolate flavor) into popsicle mold, then put it in the freezer. When they have frozen solid, run the popsicle mold under warm water to easily remove the popsicles. Enjoy!






Hi! I'm Haley (Jane). Kansan, journal-keeper, photographer. I like coffee in the afternoon and going outside barefoot. Find me at:
                                                >>>---------->
      HALEY JANE (blog) // goodreads // instagram: @imhaleyjane

6 comments:

  1. I love your shirt in that first outfit post...and those popsicles sound good. We usually put fruit juice in ours, sometimes pudding if we want something creamier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and so basically this post just makes me really (REALLY) happy. that first photo is perfection (I adore it so much) and your sense of style is the same as mine, which basically means I really, really like everything you wear+post.
    xx love you

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! You're way too cute. Our family has just gotten into almond milk and I, the milk hater, love it! Ill have to try those Popsicles. xx

    p.s. how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      And, yay! Almond milk is SO GOOD.
      I'm fifteen.

      Delete
  4. Cute outfit and hey...that ice cream looks pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.