March is gone

Monday, April 1, 2013

DSC_0020
DSC_0017
DSC_0026
I've been staying up late writing, telling myself I'll read more but not actually doing it, and surviving only by the warmth of the spring sun before it is quickly taken by the winter wind still rolling in the air. I've been getting better at guitar (ALMOST able to do a B minor chord. It'll be the death of my fingers, though.) I've been reediting senior pictures I took back in October, (because I actually know what I'm doing when it comes to editing now) and going out for a second shoot at a stage with fab spotlights. I've been staying up late (4am) and getting up as early as I can drag myself out of bed (9am). I've been in complete awe that March is gone and April is here and summer is just that much closer. And I've been remembering who I was in the year that has gone by since last April. It's crazy that it's been a year. All of it is still so vivid in my mind.

xo | Megan

6 comments:

  1. I've been feeling the same way. This post is really good.

    Keep persevering on the Bm! It's honestly one of the hardest chords for me but it unlocks so many new songs for you to play. Do you know F#m? One of my favorite minor chords, probably. :)
    (end of musician spiel)

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I know what you mean, some chords are just like, "How the heck am I supposed to do that?" But it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty pictures and words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's funny, i've been staying up reading, telling myself i'll write more but not actually doing it, and surviving only by the cool breeze before it is quickly taken by the hot texas sun.
    ...
    ....
    ...
    wanna switch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. that first shot ahhh so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. B minor is SO hard. I still haven't gotten it down, so I made up a chord to play in its place haha. I'm impressed that you're getting it. You should post a song someday.

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.