today's the day!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

DSC_0141 DSC_0044 DSC_0090 DSC_0102 DSC_0103 DSC_0120 DSC_0125 DSC_0181Today's the day of our August trip. St. Louis / Cassville, MO / Oklahoma City. Yesterday, we had a small little "goodbye party" for Marissa before she goes off to college at the end of our trip. Last time these girls will see her until Thanksgiving or Christmas! We're all nearly packed and hopefully will be on the road by 12. (we've never left at the planned time before, though, so we'll see how that turns out.) I've been named (by Marissa) the official tweeter/vlogger for the trip, so we'll have some fun videos for you all once we're back and interesting quotes/updates along the way. [my twitter] And since last night Dad gave Marissa his iPhone, I got her iPod Touch, which means INSTAGRAM. [my instagram: shesmegan] This'll be a fun trip.

xo | Megan

14 comments:

  1. have fun! great shots, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the iPod touch! I love mine.. Except it's old. ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a safe and fantastic trip, can't wait to hear more about it. instagram is super fun, I wish I could have it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am Emma! I love your blog... I hope you will check out mine. http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com/ . It is called Living Fully by Faith .


    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last picture - LOL!! Have a great time and I can't wait to see the videos and such! GOODBYE MARISSA!!!!! *burst into tears*

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW. FUN. good luck Marissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have an awesome time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, i love those first two photos. have a great trip!
    also, i automatically finished your post title in my head "the sun is shining, the tank is clean..." i think i may have a slight problem? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had that in my mind too :)

      Delete
  9. Cute! The paint chip picture = yes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. okay, i love that paint chip picture. you're such a brilliant photographer. can't wait to here about your road trip! <3

    abbie /// xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. have a good time! i live very close to St.Louis an its awesome, lots of fun things to do:)
    make sure and go up in the arch!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute last photo :) I love vacation,so fun!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.