it's august 9th

Thursday, August 9, 2012

DSC_0013 DSC_0018 DSC_0025 DSC_0078 DSC_0057 This is what my room looks like. (that last one is what the sky looked like yesterday evening.) Since Marissa's going off to college (we're leaving on the 14th!), I'm switching bedrooms with the little girls so they can share the bigger one we used to share. I don't have anything left in my old bedroom, but the girls have loads of stuff left in my new one. We're working on cleaning it out. Meanwhile, I write all day long.

so. 2 things:
1 | I'm thinking about doing a writing series here on my blog. With tips and how I do things and where I'm at in my writing. I definitely want to / will be incorporating more of my writing journey into my blog. But I was wondering if you guys would be interested in the tips and things? I'd love to write some of those posts if you guys would get something out of it, but if you aren't interested, there's really no use. Just let me know because I'd definitely be willing if you'd like some!

2 | I skipped filming vlogs for June and July because I was incredibly busy. But I'd love to get back to doing them. I don't have anything to talk about, though. Do you have any questions you'd like me to answer? Or topics? Or anything? That'd be cool if you did, but alright if you didn't.

I hope you're having a fantastic week.
xo | Megan

24 comments:

  1. your photos are so pretty, megan! and yes, yesyesyes you should do a writing series here. like, please do it. please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think you should defiantly do a writing series! do it! do it!
    BTW, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally do a writing series!
    (And your pictures are the bomb. Seriously.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. YES. Do it. I've actually been thinking the same with my blog, but you're pro, so you have to.
    2. Questions:
    -What is your writing habit, if you have one?
    -What do you want to pursue career wise?
    -How awesome do you think I am?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. YES! That would be awesome.
    2. Definitely! You could even do a writing vlog as part of the writing series, if you ended up doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. uhm. yessss...
    2. how many siblings do you have? what are they like? what does your average day look like?

    ReplyDelete
  7. is your mattress legit on the floor? i love that! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. yes it is! I don't have a real bed yet...:)

      Delete
  8. writing series pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am absolutely in love with the pictures in this post. They make me so happy, it's silly but true.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, i agree with kinga -- incorporate a writing vlog in there! it would be so fun :)
    also, that sky photo is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I'd love to read posts with writing tips and other things like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. first...I think you should do the writing series, it sounds cool. :)
    second...I would love to see another vlog! Should I post my questions here or are you going to make a seperate post/page?
    and lastly...is that your matress on the floor? That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. just post them here!
      Yes. My mattress IS on the floor. I don't have an actual bed yet. hah.
      xo.

      Delete
    2. ok, here are some questions:
      What do you think your life would be like if you hadn't started blogging?
      What's your favorite thing about being homeschooled?
      What's your least favorite thing about being homeschooled?

      Delete
  13. do the writing series! all the way! I need some writing inspiration and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  14. YES for the writing series!!!! I love this post. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. Yes!!! I kinda suck at writing and really need to get inspired again. and 2. YES!..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Megan! I don't know why but this post made me so happy. I love that your mattress is on the floor, and the wood floors are just so gorgeous, and Snapple's Kiwi Strawberry drink is so good. That would be awesome if you started a writing series! Because you're just so good at writing, and I'd love to learn from you! And have I said your pictures are absolutely beautiful? I just love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're such a good photographer, Megan. :) And a writing series would be awesome!

    Kelsey
    livinglifekelsey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that first shot :) I would totally be interested in the writing posts because I'm an aspiring novelist myself and I need all the encouragement I can get! :)

    Erin
    writedreamrunsing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.