august vlog

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Vlogging is kinda weird.
Everytime I try to do a vlog, I start over like six times. When vlogging, you have to sit there and talk to a computer screen while wondering if people can hear you from outside your room. In my case I sometimes have to remind myself to act like I'm talking to one of my friends. (For some reason today it was Whitney. "Act like you're talking to Whit. Act like you're talking to Whit...") Maybe next time I can drag a friend (...or a sister. THAT would be interesting) to help it not be so weird. hah.

And apparently I like rambling about writing (not so surprising) and how much Mallory likes animals.

(not a huge fan of the coloring of this video. but that's alright.) | [ABBY'S BLOG / MARISSA'S BLOG]

Also: those writing posts you all said you'd like are coming...sometime maybe in the next month. Writing them is more work then I originally thought!

thanks for being awesome.
xo | Megan

10 comments:

  1. I definitely know what you mean about vlogging being weird - it's always kind of awkward to talk to a camera.
    Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS. was awesome! :D

    Haha, Jordan sounds EXACTLY like my older brother. And he & my dad have tried to convince me to read Ted Dekker books before, and I don't want to either.

    I was going to ask you the same career question that Abby did =P I agree, she is totally hilarious. And obviously it wasn't me, but when you were talking about Abby being awesome, I was like, "That's my name too :)"

    love you! (cause seriously, i do.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And I'd probably still be okay with the use of Comic Sans..."
    I died laughing. You are too funny!! LOVED this vlog!! You should definitely do more!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I posted my comment, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh I didn't. How dumb of me. Really... okay, I'll post it again some day. hah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I think it went something like this...
    Oh gee, Megan, you're making me blush! :-)
    You're not even the slightest bit awkward. Me on the other hand... ouch. I've been thinking about filming my vlog Thursday or Friday though... I'm so bad at the whole "do what you say when you say you'll do it" thing. Oh, but hey, I just remembered Monday is labor day and no class! Dude, 3 day weekend, what's my excuse.
    p.s. - not sure if you got my letter or not, but just thought I'd let you know I wrote the date wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. so weird. I got your first comment on my email...and then it randomly put it in spam! Hah.
      xo.

      Delete
  7. megan, this is awesome. :D you're awesome. and abby's question was hilarious XD i loved your answer to it! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  8. you NEED to at least try Ted Dekker books!! .. well, maybe they're not really the type of books you like but I really like some of them. Blink is probably a good one to start with of the ones I've read. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! Loved you, Megan! And this vlog was awesome! Love your vlogs, by the way. :D

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.