my kind of day

Friday, July 20, 2012

DSC_0004 DSC_0017 DSC_0005 DSC_0025 DSC_0035 DSC_0046 DSC_0003 DSC_0064 DSC_0022 My days lately have been made up of breakfast in the morning, writing and blog reading and fruit, lunch if I feel like it, trips to the fair, editing photographs right after they're taken, photoshoots, and hot summer sun.

Today, Marissa and our friend Krista (who we recently convinced to buy a DSLR. Definitely jealous of her canon t3i), talked a long time on the pavement about photography -- different styles, what we like/dislike, manual mode, and a lot of other randoms. It's really fun having photographer friends. And -- being honest -- when us photographers are together, we make golden hour announcements.
Later today, I was telling marissa about all my goals before college (in three years), and all the things I'll need to buy. (new lens, camera upgrade, publishing a novel (?), job)  And then we talked blog for a while.

This week has been a really good week.
xo. Megan

11 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good day. Those raspberries look so good! I've been on a peach craving lately. :)

    xx.
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day. (: Your pancakes look like the best thing ever. <3 by the way, pictures 2 & 4 are swoon worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first few are my favorite. love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those signs. pretty awesome :)
    And your goals before college are pretty much like mine. what lens are you thinking about getting? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pictures are gorgeous and make me happy. and we ate breakfast at 1:00pm today just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lucky to have photographer friends. I don't have any, and it's hard sometimes. Anyway, pretty pretty pictures, as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was def my kind of afternoon!! I seriously loved it and I'm so blessed to have you girls to teach me everything about photography! :D I can't wait to put up the pics! You're seriously gorgeous and they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 3rd and 4th photos are so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.