fair time

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Annually, we have a fair party on the night of the rodeo. Dust coats our open toes and black camera bodies do their work. So many unknown faces from people living in this town and we're just a small group in the middle of it all. And the fact that a french lady came along with seth/mel/reg/ben made it seven times more fun.

the photographers.
seth videoing. 
Kaylee, ohmyword. Gorgeous. 
once upon a time I took the cutest picture ever. the end.
they're goofy.

When the rodeo was all over, the smoke from the fireworks rose in the sky. Mel and I laid in the grass. And we all put our cameras to rest. Nighttime had fallen again.

xo. Megan

9 comments:

  1. Kaylee look at are blue eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan these pics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are beautiful, Megan! :) Looks like fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fairs are fun. the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply can't wait till our fair in August.. these are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like so much fun! I love the firework pictures.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these. I wish I didn't live in the city so that I could do 4-H and go to a county fair. It seems like so much fun.
    And I love the photos of the horses especially. So pretty in b+w.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the pic of Seth and Ben.....but they are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.