June thoughts.

Friday, June 1, 2012

It's june already. June! Time has certainly flown by.
When I crawled out of bed this morning my first thought was that I needed to pack. Yesterday, Ben and I were texting and he asked if I was all packed. I replied with "HAHA. funny joke! Me packed?? my suitcase is still in the attic." Which is certainly typical me. I'm somewhere around halfway packed now, though. I'm late but fast, so it usually balances out. Usually.


I had intended to post four different times this week, but obviously those intentions failed. Here are two flickr albums from the past few days which contain lots of pictures and descriptions that you can laugh at:
ULTIMATE CAPTURE THE FLAG ADVENTURES.
HANGIN' WITH SETH AND BEN.


I think as long as I remember to bring a notebook and my favorite pens to camp, I'll be good.

I'm thrilled and just crazy excited to be going back there. Camp is most definitely the highlight of my summer. And this year with Kaylee, Whitney, Melissa, Seth, Ben, Melody, and Megan W. coming, what's not to beat? It's going to be fantastic and I'll have lots of stories and words and photographs to bring back and share with you.

Have a great next three weeks and don't miss me too much.
xo. Megan

p.s. June design is up early since I'll be gone. Like?

17 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pictures!...........that is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new design looks great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your design is legit, yo. also: you really like feet pictures. just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. My friend Nicole calls taking a feet picture "pulling a Megan," and seth thinks I should make a time lapse video of all my feet pictures. ;)

      Delete
  4. Love the June design! :) Have fun at camp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pics! Have a wonderful time at camp! :)

    Hannah
    thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that last photo is super pretty! is it freelensed?
    also i think a time lapse of your feet pictures ^ would be cool :)
    and i love the design too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No, actually. That's my hair in the corner and the photo was just out of focus...I really love how it looks!

      Delete
  7. Def like the new design!....of course I loved the old one too! =P You rock Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these pictures are awesome-sauce...the lighting is amazing! H
    Have bunches of fun at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. have fun at camp!! i go later this month-it's so much fun. :D yes, love the design. (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHA that second flickr album is SO funny. I was laughing my head off, and my mom was like, "Abbie, what's so funny?" I'm not even making this up!

    That top pictures is so gorgeous. I hope you have (or had) an AMAZING time at camp! I'm super excited to go to camp too. I'll be counseling for two weeks, camper-ing (yeah, I made that one up) for one. :D

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures! And it's true, it's crazy it's June already!! Have fun at camp :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful. ps your vlog - cutest voice ever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pictures! And yeah, I like your June blog design! :) Hope you have a bunch of fun at camp!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.