Home Again

Saturday, June 23, 2012

I was ready to be home. But also, I miss camp more than anything.
If there's one thing I regret about this year of camp, it's that I didn't take a single sunset picture. It's a silly thing to regret, maybe, but the sunset last night was fantastic, and I was sad I missed all the others. I took enough pictures to last me a while, though, even if they weren't sunset ones. 840 during Jr. Week, 1049 during Senior Week, and 975 during Intermediate Week (not counting the 370 I took of the kittens during a home-stop).

I have loads to say and 200 pictures to share from the past three weeks. But for now, I'm sleepy and the weather is nice and it's going to take awhile for all those photos to upload, so here's 10 from that home-stop yesterday.
"summer bling" as Melody calls it. this photo is boring compared to THIS ONE, though.

I really like camp, guys. I can't wait for you to read these stories and see these pictures.
xo. Megan

p.s. weren't the guest posters fab? Thanks loves!

10 comments:

  1. So glad you are back Megan!!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're taking up-close-and-personal photos of kitties now, and i'm dead. but i love you. so whatever. ;) glad you're back! thought you died.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty kitty, gorgeous sunsets, and those friendship bracelets are cool! good to have you back :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have you back! Those photos are stunning! I really like the last one. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to have you back! that kitten is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! ;) Gosh, such beautiful pictures!! Love the kitty ones especially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, your photos are STUNNING, girl! Glad you're home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute kitty pics! ;) glad you're back + looking forward to seeing every. single. one. of those pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  9. yourpicturesyourpicturesyourpicturesyourpictures ohgosh. they are SO good. welcome back! <3

    abbie /// xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOO glad you're back! I've missed your gorgeous pictures. :) And yes, the guest posters were great.

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.