At the park

Thursday, May 17, 2012

We went to the park to hang out with some friends last night. And all their little brothers were running around being adorable. Except for Sam, who's too little to run. But he was still adorable.

mel & I // by seth

Caleb and Jesse...and Seth and Ben randomly in the background.

adorable Sam

Melissa and I were talking earlier about how we'd completely forgotten what it was like to make new best friends. We all met 3 years ago and formed our group with whom we did everything with. Sure, we had other friends at school, but we never really got together regularly outside of class.

Getting to know new people really, really well like we do with everyone in our group is such an amazing felling. It's so interesting to be around a group of friends when half of them know everything about you and the other half you just started hanging out with three days ago.

The good old group is amazing and wonderful and I seriously love them all so much. I'll never get bored of them! But, sometimes, I have to remind myself that new friends are good, too.

Friends like these, the old ones and the new ones, really just make life spectacular.
xo. Megan

24 comments:

  1. friends do make life pretty spectacular :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last photo is so cool! lovelovelove. ps: get on skype, i miss talking to you.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. this seems like so much fun. and that last photo is pretty darn gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I looked over and it and I was like "ohmyword. hazy light spot! totes taking a picture right now!"
      :)

      Delete
  4. Nice pictures! :) I find making new friends fun too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, megan! hanging out with friends is one of my top favorite ways to spend time :) xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends are awesome <3

    Rachel Nicole @ Summer Breeze

    http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the cutest baby ever. His (I think) eyes are enormous!! Too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha your totes right Megan, They ROCK:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love making new friends, and hanging out with old ones. and that last shot is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just love these pics Megan!! And friends are amazing!! Especially my BFFs. :)

    Hannah
    thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful post! And that last picture - ahhhhh!!! It's amazing :)

    ~Mary Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yup, friends do make life awesome. It can be especially hard when friendships in life begin to falter. I suppose that is why we make friends and treasure them, ja?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pictures! And I totally agree with what you said! It is really cool to have more friends in "our group".. now that we have some misunderstandings behind us. :D But I actually do think we might have been a little too exclusive for a while. So it's really fun to be making new friends and such. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your pictures are awesome. End of story.

    ReplyDelete
  16. um, that last photo? stunning. gorgeous. beautiful. ohmygodthat'ssoprettyyyyyyyy. i'm drooling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. HEY!!! I love your blog, so guess what? I awarded you over at mine! Come check it out?! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Pictures! What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have one too! lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Megan,

    just wanted to let you know how gifted you are at capturing MOMENTS through the lens! so beautiful. God bless!

    much love,
    hannah

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.