Another March

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
It's crazy how quickly time flies by. Wasn't it just January? It was just January. I promise it was. It cannot possibly be March yet.
The past week I've been reading like crazy. And if I wasn't reading I was supposed to be. Or at least wanting to. I read I am Number Four wednesday-saturday and that historical fiction novel for comp sunday-tuesday. Gah. Those were two long novels! I still can't grasp the fact that I read both of them in one week. Although I got far more reading done last week than I usually do, I can't wait to curl up in a blanket and read even more. It feels weird not to read before I go to bed every night. And there's always a book in my bag. Reading is kind of my favorite.

plans for this month: The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies #2) // rivers of fire + the dark planet (read the first book two weeks ago) // writing // blogging // photography // and wearing socks. Because I really like socks.

Putting my disbelief that March has arrived aside, I'm crazy excited for this month. I'm not even doing anything majorly exciting. But the weather changes, new books to read, and writing plans are enough to get me excited. And The Hunger Games movie. (please tell me you're as excited as I am.)

MEET NICOLE. THE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS BUDDY OF MINE.
Today was full to the brim with many things. A ciro appointment in which I was given a pen. (yeah I like red pens. hey, thanks Mr. Chiropractor.) A trip to the mall in which I freaked out over a Hunger Games movie book, convinced my sister to buy Catching Fire, and bought new black pens. (I love pens so much. You have no idea.) A photo club meeting in which I took pictures of cupcakes. And a walk around the square in which I took pictures of everything.


What are your March plans?
xo. Megan

19 comments:

  1. march plans = march break, getting excited for spring, lots of photography, and lord of the rings. it's my book/movie obsession.

    abbie /// xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what? i like socks, too. especially fuzzy ones. you know what? nicole is gorgeous. you know what? i'm more excited than you about the hunger games. probably not. it's debatable. or not. great post, loving the cupcake shots! << thank you, captain obvious.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cupcake pictures :)
    I'm possibly going to the HG midnight premiere - must buy tickets! - and my birthday is in two weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay for birthdays! We're buying premiere tickets on friday. Crazy excited!

      Delete
  4. love that first picture! i just got a lot of books from the library today, so i'll be busy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeek! the Power of Six was awesome! you'll love it... I hope. Careful, though -- The Rise of Nine doesn't come out till August. You been warned ;)

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! I know. I'm so depressed just thinking about it. I wish writers wrote faster. I mean, come on, seriously, I want to read the next book now. well. not now. after I finish the second one. ;)

      Delete
  6. HUNGER GAMES. HUNGER GAMES. HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!! breadpeetabraidkatnissbirdpineffie AHHHHHHHHHH! My march will consist of trying not to freak out about the hunger games. AH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here. Wasn't it just a week ago when we started the new year? Sheesh. But yes, I'm SO excited for The Hunger Games movie. I'm trying to get the second book from the library, and it's killing me. :) And can I say your picture of the cupcake is gorgeous? Now I'm hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not fathom the fact that it truly is March already, either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love books too! and socks. and walking around taking random pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude. The Hunger Games seemed so far off but here it is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I admire you and your awesome notebooks + scribbles papers. Super excited for march, really for no apparent reason, just that it's a new month. Well, THG may have something to do with my excitement. Ok, it pretty much has everything to do with it.

    Johanna
    http://kidsonthefarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm reading Murakami books at the moment and I can't stop as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seriously cannot believe that it's march! Basically I'm catching up on school, cause you can never do too much of that... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that first picture! It's oh-so lovely. And I honestly cannot believe how fast Feb. went by, too! March is going to be exciting, though. I'll be turning 18...no, I can't believe it either! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Megan! Your design! It's lovely! (I do visit your blog 28 times a day, btw.) And I totally put a hold on I Am Number Four at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your new design is amazing! Lovely photos! I especially like the one in which you focused on the window glass, leaving the rest blurry. :)

    eve @ essence of eve

    ReplyDelete
  17. By the way, what's I am Number Four about? It sounds interesting.
    March 23rd!!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.