a few things I love.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm really not one to go crazy over valentine's day. Honestly, I'm not really into the romance things. So instead of rambling about how much I love/dislike valentine's day, what I did for valentine's day, or my thoughts on the day, I found it a fun idea to share just a few things I love.

1. Jesus. Because without him, I am nothing.


2. Family. Because we're all just a little crazy.

3. Friends. Because you're my favorite.
+ Becca and Nicole who aren't picture. ;)
4. Our trio. Because by now, everyone knows we're awesome.

5. Books. Because I stay up late every night reading you.


6. Music. Because you're kind of pretty amazing.


7. Writing. Because it's pretty much what I do all day.


8. My Camera. Because you capture everything I love, wonderfully.

10. My Readers. Because you're one of my favorites. All 300 of you.


What do you love?
xo. megan

10 comments:

  1. hey! no scarf! again! this is a record. and you have the loveliest smile. and i love you, too. and your family is cool. and so are character profile questions, and the hunger games, and peetapeetapeeta, and your typography skills. this comment is very jumbled, no? but anyway, this is just le stellar, dawrling, le stellar.
    happy heart day! :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha. I'm telling you. I really don't wear scarves as much as you think ;)
      Thanks, love.
      xo.

      Delete
  2. oh gosh. this is perfect! i agree with jocee one hundred percent.
    soooo,
    hey! no scarf! again! this is a record. and you have the loveliest smile. and i love you, too. and your family is cool. and so are character profile questions, and the hunger games, and peetapeetapeeta, and your typography skills. this comment is very jumbled, no? but anyway, this is just le stellar, dawrling, le stellar.
    happy heart day! :))
    (c) jocee. but her comments are so lovely they deserve to be repeated!

    xooxoxooxoxooxoxxoxooxoxxoxoooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxox (on Valentine's Day, you need to give extra x's and o's). xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you guys and your scarf conversations crack me up. ;) Lovely post, Megan. And you are one of the most beautiful girls I know, inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful post!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this post! ♥ Life is pretty wonderful, isn't it? (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. your family is adorable! happy valentines day, Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not really romantic either, quite unlike most girls. It gets annoying sometimes, to be honest. But I put up with their cheesy-ness. ;)

    And I agree about how without Jesus we'd be nothing.

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.