happy december.

Thursday, December 1, 2011




Hello, december, it's nice to see you again.

December is a delightful month; one of my favorites. Reds, greens, whites, and lights. Presents, decorations, and photographs. I have been awaiting the welcomeing of December for awhile now; however, it doesn't seem right for it to be happening so soon. Honestly, it still seems like November just started.

It's a funny thing, December is. During nanowrimo, a bit of writers+bloggers block settles in, making an attempt to find a home. December waves it out, though, telling it to find someone else to pick on. And something much more wonderful happens: inspiration comes for a visit. I now find my mind swirling with more than five post ideas. I have many decoration ideas for my room. And my novel is just waiting to be written and planned for.

December holds many lovely things as well. Things I am thankful for and things I cannot wait for to arrive. I have compiled a list of the things I am looking forward to this december and am now ever so excited.

»the nutcracker ballet«
»christmas cookies«
»journaling«
»photographs«
»working on my novel«
»christmas eve+christmas day«
»christmas break«
»baking christmas goodies«
»reading«
»December posts«

What are you looking forward to this december?
-megan

p.s. thank you all for the sweet comments on my last post. I may look into self publishing, but my novel will take quite a bit of work before it is ready to publish. I will let you know what I decide, though.

12 comments:

  1. I love these photos, so warm and cozy.. especially the coffee one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to the Nutcracker Ballet too! :) My friend and I decided to make it a sleepover, so I'm pretty excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! So true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are gorgeous Megan! :) I'm looking forward to cookie baking and photographing as well. Along with playing in the snow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for December!!! I LOVE this time of year!! Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are lovely!!!
    Normally in December I look forward to Nutcracker, but I'm not doing Nutcracker this year. So I'm just going to have to go watch the show and cry because I'm not in it.
    Just kidding. Sort of. xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Writing novels is such a wonderful feeling. I really must dive back into it, and your post has really inspired me to begin!
    Love those bokeh pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pictures! especially the one with the coffee cup and christmas tree bokeh.
    -kinga

    ReplyDelete
  9. i looking forward to my birthday in eleven days. beautiful, beautiful post. and i totally agree with kimberly. writing novels is so exhilarating! i love it. :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, it does feel like November only begun. Crazy, huh?

    Lovely photos, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos! I'm looking forward to our Christmas play in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YESSS. december is by far my favorite month of the year. so much time with family, friends, and celebrating Jesus' birth.

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.