thoughts on november

Thursday, November 17, 2011


Sleep for me hasn't come before eleven o' clock this entire prolonged month. Schoolwork has been lacking drastically and homework is just scarcely getting completed. I long, so very oddly, to be reading a nice book, all curled up in a blanket. However, time quickly puts a stop the that forlorn want.

My days have been get-up-and-go days for all of November. With merchandise shoots for the local coffeehouse (my sister works there and her boss asked me to do the pictures for the website) and nanowrimo, school, and flute lessons to keep up with, I've been - to say the least - busy for a long time running.




As I take a moment here to simply relax, refocus, and set myself back on track; the end of November seems much closer. Less than two weeks is all that lingers. And so I ask myself: what will I do with the last of November?

»write 50,000 words - oh yes.
»if time allows: finish the second chapter of the hunger games
»reach thanksgiving break (we don't technically get one, the teachers just give us less work)
»photograph the sibling's autumn photos
»redecorate my inspiration board in my bed room

what do you want to finish by the close of november?
-megan

p.s. winner of the photography print is Jocee. email me.

6 comments:

  1. I know! It seems like we just started November, and lookie here... only two more weeks until December! I wish time would just take a chill pill.
    xoxo, hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds like you've been super busy! Well, the end of this month I hope to keep the etsy shop going for the Christmas season and do great in school...since I've been neglecting that quarter a wee bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know I'm not the only one who is lacking a bit on school work! It feels like it never ends. The sad thing is, it won't ever end. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. my. Goshbubblesonpumpernickelwithasideofportobellomushrooms. i won. i won. i won. also, the second picture? of the charts amazing. really. :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel almost the same way! I keep telling myself to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier but...
    I stumbled upon your lovely blog from Mary Ann at Shutter Happy.

    ~Mary Kate
    P.S.
    We have the exact same coffee mug as you do (second to last photo) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simplicity of your photos. The details you capture are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.