moments+memories kickoff

Wednesday, November 16, 2011


moments+memories
Welcome to the kickoff of my newest and most exciting blog project: moments + memories. I've been thinking on this project for awhile now and am most excited about it!

When I first started working on this project, I had originally planned for it to be only photography, but I wanted to include all of my readers--even the ones who aren't photographers. This project is about finding your favorite memory(s)/moment(s) from each week and sharing them on your blog. It can be a photograph, an artwork, or even just a few words--however you choose to express it. Not only is this your chance to share with readers and others linked up with the project, it is also a way to appreciate and remember these small moments/memories forever. 

The project will be aired each week on wednesday. You can link up anytime between wednesday and tuesday.

Sounds lovely, yes?

Let's get started.

in one photo, poem, paragraph, artwork, video, or anything else you can think of--show us your favorite moment/memory for this past week. It can be silly, serious, or just plain sweet.


My favorite memory from this week was a little morning photoshoot I did with my two younger sisters. It was 9:30 in the morning, relatively cold, with two crazy girls. I learned quickly never to attempt morning photoshoots with children; they are far too crazy. They are adorable, though. Far too adorable.
____________________________________________________________________________________________


-megan

8 comments:

  1. oh how pretty! i think i may do this sometime :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cute pictures!! I love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures! I would totally link up if I wasn't such a dumbo and left my SD card at my step-moms :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! This looks fun! I will be linking up! :)

    -Carli

    P.S. Check out the photo contest I'm hosting! http://www.reflectionsaphotographyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool! once i get new camera batteries i will have to do this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I'll have to enter! :)
    xoxo, hayley

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.