A little note for you lovelies

Saturday, November 12, 2011

my blog design site /// vote for me /// krista's blog


sorry, this font looks a lot like my handwriting and I realize that it is a bit hard to read. Here is the note in plain text:
    busy is an accurate description of my life at the moment. I'm, just this moment, taking a short little break form homework to leave you this little note. I hope you all are having a lovely weekend full of peaceful quiet and time with friends/family. My nanowrimo novel currently rests at 16,950 words with my goal as of tonight set at 20,000. My design site has a new look so be sure to check it out! Another exciting announcement is one which I tell you about my discovery over at the Homeschooler Blog Awards--I've been nominated as Best Encourager Blog. If you would take a moment and vote for me, that would be lovely. Apart from school and nanowrimo, I helped my friend, Krista, with her blog design this weekend. Take a moment and tell her what a great job she did.

Continue having your amazing weekend, lovelies!
--megan

4 comments:

  1. Totally voted for you, Megan! =) That's so awesome that got nominated. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your handwriting is awesome. seriously. and i voted for you! :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jocee: This is actually a font. :) But mine looks a lot like this; my sister actually thought I had written it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't really read it.... :(

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.