hello november.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011


Monday was full to the brim with laughter and joy. Three of my friends and I went trick-or-treating (we go together every year) as Harry Potter characters. The majority of people thought that we were a choir, which was hysterical. We even sang for one woman. Then we all went to Melissa's to have pizza and watch the village. Sleepovers on school days always make me feel mischievous.

whitney, melissa, kaylee, and me. we got old graduation robes from goodwill to use as hogwarts ones. We even wore name tags. 
Tuesday was relatively hectic. From finishing homework, history class, flute lesson, dance class, and cranking out 1,667 words, I was exhausted by the end of the night.

However, there were lovely, peaceful moments throughout tuesday as well. I went on an hour walk with whit and melissa. The autumn shades glistened in the corners of downtown. And in a search for beauty, November revealed itself in all its glory.







Today it rained. All you readers know about my love for rain. The glossy puddles covering the sidewalks and streets. The quiet pattering of raindrops, slowly raising their voices. It all gives the warmness of our home a happy feeling.

You're going to be a busy month, November, but I can already tell it will be a good one too.

xoxo,
megan kristine

p.s. notice the new look of borderless? I know the last one was only up for a week, but it looked a tad too professional and the browns were creating a thick sheet over the words and photos. This one I like much better. Thoughts?

12 comments:

  1. love the new look and love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new design!
    And I cannot tell you how jealous I am of your camera. xD The pictures of gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new design Megan! :) and these pictures are gorgeous - i can tell you're loving that new camera! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. luna is my favorite :) nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Autumn pictures! And you and your friend's costumes look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes. keep this design. also, i don't know which picture to favorite. they're all so...whimsical. :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, stunning photos. and I agree with Jocee about the design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pictures! And your new design is soo lovely! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new design is lovely! I'm still contemplating whether my blog needs a new design... it's starting to get old. =/ Haha. You're pictures are awesome! Totally makes me want to go outside and take pictures! Except, thanks to winter, it's dark here. =/ Ah well, tomorrow is as good as any day to take pictures, right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos (and design!!). Your costumes are amazing, Megan. :) I love all of your little wands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome design. I'm not a HUGE fan of Harry Potter, I mean I like it, but I don't LOOOVVVEEE it like this girl I know.

    I went trick or treating as a hippie. One lady said I looked very pretty. :)

    I am loving my first year of NaNoWriMo so far.

    Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaha! I love your costumes! My friend and I dressed up as Fred and George Weasley! :D haha! :) Love the new blog design! Oh, and your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.