List of Saturday.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

[one.] taking small little journeys through the field was the perfect beginning to my saturday. Brining a camera along with me allowed the beauty to be captured.









[two.] a nice, clean desk waiting for november 1st. I've been scribbling down plot ideas and descriptions for my novel this year, and november cannot come soon enough!


[three.] spontaneous room rearrangements are always the best. My sister and I both agreed that our summer arrangement was not the best setup for the room. After quickly tidying our things, we moved furniture while planning where we were going to put things. I like my room much better now. We're still planning wall decor, like we have been since this summer.








[four.] mentally screaming since friday night along with outbursts of excitement over a subject which will be revealed to you in a few weeks. *eeep!* 

[five.] looking at fellow blogger's posts from december (read: carlotta and olivia). I've come down with the odd want for christmas. This is partially due to number four of this post. I've fallen in love with brown christmas packages, bokeh, and snow. This is also due to the fact that weather here has been cold, and as my family and I say: If it's going to be cold, there might as well be snow. Also because Autumn has lost most of it's gorgeous color and there is nothing left but dull browns.

[six.] going to see my friend Melissa in her play. It was absolutely hysterical because she wore a wig which made her look exactly like Edna from The Incredibles.


What were your favorite parts of the weekend?
-megan kristine


p.s. 
back by popular demand: the font used is called Signerica Thin, but don't everyone go using all it at once! ;)

10 comments:

  1. Hey, Megan!

    I've been reading your blog for a while now, (and I love it!) but I don't thing I've ever commented!

    I had a quick question, what is the name of the font you used on your pics? I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait til you can announce number four! But I already said that like 10 times in emails, didn't I? =P Well. I am. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post = la happy.

    I have the same question as Grace Anna... what font did you use on your photographs! It's so stinkin' purrttyy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Megan!
    It's up to you whether you tell me or not, but I am dying to know what font you used on these pictures! I love it, and I cannot find it anywhere!!

    Thanks!
    -Francesca-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos - just wondering, what is that beautiful font you used in them? I love it. :)

    Can't wait to hear about #4! You've left me in supense. :D

    Love,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm... does #4 have to do with that d3000 you've been saving for?
    i agree, that font on your photos is gorgeous - what is it?

    -Kinga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear about #4!!

    What book is that in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww, I wanna watch The Incredibles now!!! LOL

    Looks like everyone's into the font used on the photos! I saw it, and I though, "Wow, that's really nice." haha!

    Love, Abbie =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Miss Emily K.: The book is Weedflower by Cynthia Kadohata.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the photos and room change! mine favorites? lying in the grass, perfect sunlit afternoons, and no school. (:
    have a lovely week!
    http://katies-favorite-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.