Wednesday Weekly (a day late)

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Photobucket

My sister greatly encouraged me to make Wednesday Weekly a linky. I was busy working on design orders late last night and never quite got around to posting my weekly favorites. But, the Weekly must go on! (even if it is a day late.)





Here is my smallish collection for this week.

three favorite things from this week:

  • writing
  • the color pink
  • raindrops

favorite pin from the week:
Via (my inspiration board)

three favorite posts from this week:


three favorite photos from this week (click on photos to view source):

favorite quote from the week:
What if how beautiful we were depended not on the shape of our face, or our weight, but how much love was in our heart. Would we be beautiful?

favorite video from the week:

Your turn.
You my topics or choose your own. do at least 3. come back and link up. my favorite weekly post entered will be featured in the next weekly.



p.s. did you know that Hogwarts school starts today? Harry Potter can't keep out of my posts ;)

4 comments:

  1. dude, this is one awesome meme. might have to join up one of these days.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is classic. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I just had to do it! (So I did. xD)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.