Wednesday Weekly (9.28.11)

Wednesday, September 28, 2011


Photobucket

Here's this week's Wednesday Weekly Favorites!

A smallish collection of my favorites form the week:





MY FAVORITE THINGS FROM THE WEEK:
  • Writing
  • watching J.K. Rowling interviews
  • pens.
FAVORITE PIN:
via my pretty things board

FAVORITE WEEKLY FROM LAST WEEK:
because it made me smile.

FAVORITE POSTS:
FAVORITE QUOTE:

"Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a summer's day listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float across the sky is my no means a waste of time." -John Lubbock

What are your favorites?

8 comments:

  1. Why do you always link Pastor's Girl's Ponderings and Inglenook? You really need to expand your blog interests. Carlotta isn't the answer to everything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous: I actually do follow quite a few blogs of different types. Carlotta is one of my favorite bloggers and her posts are always very good; they deserve to be on my list because they were my favorites. Partly the reason why she's appeared on my list again is because I've been off my blog all week and only read a few blogs; her's being one of them. Sorry if you dislike my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked up :)
    Great idea, and lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word i love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the first pic...and totally going to check out Perry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome favorites! :) Love the pinterest picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just to let you know, when your click on your header the link is wrong...

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.