Wednesday Weekly Favorites.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

a smallish collection of a few favorites from the week.

Three Favorite Things from this week:
  • Writing
  • Pinterest
  • Music

Favorite Pin from the week:
Via on my harry potter pin board.


Three Favorite Posts from this week:


Favorite Quote from the week:
J.k. Rowling when asked how she would like to be remembered.
"As someone who did the best she could with the talent she had." -J.K. Rowling

Favorite Video from the week:

What are your favorites?

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much for linking to my photo! my friend should be proud...haha even though i did edit it. :)

    great favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love how 4 of these are Harry Potter! =) Haha... I gotta do this on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pinterest, and everything else Harry Potter related :)

    Except for, it is rather sad that it all ended...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PINTEREST!! :D
    love that place; so much inspiration on one website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey megan! i was wondering if you'd mind changing my fancy font you put in. i've asked a few people, but no one can seem to figure it out! i just want it to be times new roman now so i can change it as i please on blogger. but yeah.. leave me a comment on my blog if you will!

    thanks,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most epic video I've ever seen. Man. That's... like the best way to end the whole series. So. Epic.

    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.