One day of many.

Monday, August 22, 2011

The yearly school orientation now over; the first day of school now done.
As notebooks and highlighters sprinkle the surface of my bed, I have only thoughts of writing in my head.
The dishes are done; the flue lesson accomplished.
My bracelets are still wet and a performance lies ahead in the day to come.
My itunes is open, but my headphones are lost.
My friends are amazing and guess what?
There are 193 Harry Potter pins on my pinboard.
I know you're probably wondering,
Only a guess as to how I feel.
This day is one I've dreaded,
and now it's truly real.
But I guess the truth is, I've wanted this;
I guess now it's started
and, really, what's the worst that could happen?

7 comments:

  1. Life is so beautiful.

    You seem to have a stunning corner all wrapped up. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yet, you changed your button again! he he!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm homeschooled, but i'm still not looking forward to starting school.

    I start a week from thursday :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, nice post! My first day of school is tomorrow, it's the first time I'll be going to "regular" school ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, very nice! I love to write, but I'm not that great at writing poems. I've even tried song writing, but I don't seem to get that far. :P
    I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you made a poem about school? you ::must:: be a homeschooler... ;)
    kidding, kidding; i'm a homeschooler myself so I feel ya. glad your first day when OK!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.