9 ways to achieve flight.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

No. 9: Find a cliff and jump off while flapping your arms. You never know, it might work. I've never tried it. And well... anyone who did never lived to tell us what happened.
via google

No. 8: stick a bike tire pump into your mouth and start pumping until you achieve bubble form, and you will float away like magic. simple. I suggest starting now, it may take awhile.
via pinterest
Or make underage Harry mad at you.

No. 7: find Peterpan's shadow (he loses it often) and force him to give you some pixie dust.
via google

No. 6: Find the Ford Anglia. It should be somewhere in the Forbidden Forrest. Watch out for spiders.
via google

No. 5: Find Buckbeak. And remember what you learned in Hargrid's class. Don't be dumb like Malfoy.
via google

No. 4: travel to Diagon Alley and buy a broom. Preferably a Firebolt or Nimbus 2000. Or 2001. But a Firebolt if you want to be cooler than Mafoy.
via pinterest

No. 3: buy a bunch of balloons. Being an old guy will help others overlook your craziness.
via google

No. 2: Find a nice old guy who likes to pretend to be a wizard who just so happens to have a hot air balloon, perhaps he'll give you a ride.
via google

No. 1: buy a ticket at the nearest airport. Don't forget to catch your flight. Do this often if you are rich or have a nice grandma.
via google


Now you can successfully achieve flight at any given moment. Well, almost.
You're welcome in advance.


p.s. I like how 4 of theses are Harry Potter.

18 comments:

  1. LOL! You are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how alot of your references are from Harry Potter. I haven't even seen or read any of them {please don't judge me} and I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Great post, absolutely hilarious. I like the last one the best ;) :)) :P
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. I love these kind of posts! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first picture....*happy sigh*. Have you ever flown on a plane? I have countless times, but it's not like real flying. I always fly in my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I so want to fly with balloons!
    And, don't forget on a bike like in ET

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha... that was such a good laugh. How clever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *chuckle* I love this! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! I got all giddy and excited when I saw the Harry Potter pictures. I love, love, love Buckbeak too. That is one cool horse...er...bird thing (what's it called again?). ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Anna Gray: Hippogriff. Like how I know that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, THAT's its name! I knew it was something that sounded close to "hypocrite". Forget a horse; I want a hippogriff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahah! megan you crack me up! Loved this post. Especially the old guys :) and Harry potter. :)


    -Marissa

    www.marissamadison.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this.

    And I love how much Harry Potter is in this post.

    But no, I will not be going after that car. I will choose a different way. I hate spiders. It's not happening.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bahahahahahaha!! Thanks for the laugh! This is great! :)

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE. When I was little my friend and I used to jump off our beds and pretend we were flying. XD I want to fly on a hippogriff someday...

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is sooo funny! I love your guest post over at Sharing Endless L'amour, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.