Outfit 7.28.11

Friday, July 29, 2011

Yesterday I went up to our attic to put some clothes that I don't wear anymore in one of our many clothes boxes (mom saves everything). Usually all of my sister's old clothes in my size look like grandma clothes, but yesterday I found something that I actually liked.

(pictures from my outfit yesterday, hence 7.28.11. I know it's the 29th)
^didn't focus, but looks vintage. :)

this pose is ridiculous.
shirt: HandMeDown // pants: Lei (walmart) // shoes: old navy


This lovely shirt.

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, gorgeous! I love the little cutouts. :)

    Love,
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pants! That shirt is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shirt! I've always wished for an older sister who could give me her hand-me-downs. :) Love that first picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE <3 that shirt!! it is so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfit! Just plu-ease don't turn into a huge fashion blogger...*coughs*. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do what you want with you blog, I'm joking. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh well first of all, my clothes were NOT grandma clothes! It was the style, and if some did look like grandma clothes that would be because our grandma bought them. haha. I liked that shirt. Never wore it, but I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Megan! I wish I had older sisters to wear their hand-me-downs! Don't judge, but I do wear my older bro's old basketball shorts. I'm tryin, k? =)

    p.s.

    Marissa's comment is hilarious. ;)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.