Outfit 7.25.11

Monday, July 25, 2011

Almost this entire outfit was stolen from my older sister. The shirt, the blue tank, and the earrings. I felt like wearing something completely out of the ordinary today... so I did. I loved how CARLOTTA used lace for this outfit and decided to try it myself. I snagged a pair of my sister's earrings to complete the look. 

Upon walking down the stairs, my 10 year old sister told me that I was a freak and looked like a hippie. Frankly, I do not care a bit. 



Shirt: stolen from my sister's closet // Blue tank: stolen as well // White tank: JC Penny's //
Shorts: wal-mart // Shoes: Old Navy // Lace headband: vintage // Earrings: yet again, stolen.

^^My "let's be a model" pose^^
With love,
Megan

10 comments:

  1. that is adorable! :] great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! i am loving the earrings and the lace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last photo. :) You are great at self portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too cute, megan!! love the earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I loe those earrings. I may have to steal them from you. :) Your smile is beautiful, Megan.

    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Megan! I love the earrings! I am possibly having a giveaway soon on my blog, www.discovercaptivating.blogspot.com, and I was wondering if you would sponsor me with an item from your etsy shop. You can write me here to answer: creative.art.new.england@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the earrings, I want a pair!!!!'
    & the outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, I definitely like this outfit! I am especially in love with the feather earrings. I got my first pair of feather earrings last week and LOVE them! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too adorable!! LOVE the earrings!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.