Officially... Relaunched and Open!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Megan Kristine Designs is now officially open! I recently spent a lot (I mean a lot) of work on the site and am very happy to officially get on with the relaunch!

So go take a look around the new site.

And if you want to be the most awesome person in the world--you can order something too. That would be pretty amazing of you.

And the blog extension of the design site is open as well and I will post a few tutorials and freebies there too. Show your love for the new site by following the blog.

Okay, I won't hold the url from you any longer.


Oh, and just for fun to go along with the relaunch--surprise design package giveaway tomorrow. :)

--Megan

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Megan!

    I was trying to click on the links, but the header is in the way (so I just go back to home)...is it because of IE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait for the giveaway! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog through Pretty Mustache - Love it!
    xo
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.