Off with a smile.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I've been lacking a lot of inspiration lately. That's part of the reason why I didn't post yesterday--although I wanted to. I'm working back up to my daily photography, so maybe I'll have a great idea for a post again soon (hopefully). 


But... I'm getting my proof copy of Maggie Blake soon, and I'm so excited about finally getting to work on the Warrior. And I'm sure that tomorrow, I'll have a great post ready for you!


I know that this is one of those I-don't-have-anything-to-post-about-so-i'll-make-something-up kind of posts, but I didn't want to leave you all for so long. I felt like a bad blogger. =]


I'm going to a concert tonight with my friends whom I haven't seen in like a month, so I'm very excited. It's a Sidewalk Prophets concert, in case you wanted to know. 


Here are a few picture I have to share with you.


And I leave you with this smile. And pretend that I don't look like a complete dork.

---Megan


4 comments:

  1. I hope you get a burst of inspiration soon, that with put an even bigger smile on your face! Just look around, inspiration is everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a great time with your friends at the concert, megan!! maybe take some pictures?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pictures. =) And you weren't gone for that long. Why not make a post with all your favorite movies? Or songs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell me about it. i have no inspiration what-so-ever. :(

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.