Everything Exciting

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

1st exciting thing: My (used to be) novel, Maggie Blake is now in real book format! It started out as a 50,000 word novel for a writing challenge called NaNoWriMo. After major revision, It's now just a 28,000 word book. But still, I'm very proud of my work. Maybe sometime in the future I'll get it published. Maybe.


2nd exciting thing: My new design site is almost ready for relaunch! Want a sneak peek?

I know some of you have been wondering about tutorials and such. I will post basic tutorials. Although, the advanced tutorials (i.e. rounding corners, making floating header...) will not be posted. I'm sorry for any disappointments, but this is how my site is going to work. As well as my shoppe, I'll also be having a Megan Kristine Designs Blog. Here's a peek at that as well:

3rd exciting thing: My brother and sisters, as well as myself, are going to Cars2 tonight. Have any of you seen it? What did you think?

4th exciting thing: 4th of July was yesterday! We had great fun with sparklers, watching fireworks, and eating homemade ice cream.




What are your  exciting things?
--Megan

p.s. anyone who wants to donate an item to a giveaway will get 3 weeks free advertising on my sidebar. email me at metheblog[at]gmail.com if you are interested.

8 comments:

  1. Great photos of the sparklers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meagan,
    That is so cool you wrote a book. I enjoy writing too. I noticed you have a writing blog. I saw the posts about your book Maggie Blake. It sounds so good. I would love to read it. You are a great writer. :)

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome about your book and great sparkler shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I didn't know you had it in book format! That's awesome. Must be a great feeling.

    We all went and saw Cars2 --- it was pretty good! I thought I would be bored but really, I wasn't. There's way more action.

    I can't wait to see how your new design blog will look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love homemade Ice cream! i make it sometimes, Its delish!! ♥
    btw, Do yous eel your books?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rachel: I might sometime in the future, but as of now, no I do not sell my books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love the last picture! Your book looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.