A Brand New Look

Friday, July 22, 2011

      Hello dear readers! A few of you may have noticed that earlier Borderless was temporarily shut down. The purpose for this? No, it was not to give you all a mini heart attack. It was, quite obviously, due to the installation of the new design. May I say that I am extremely proud of myself? I even whet all fancy on you and redid my sponsor button, profile image, and blog footer (something I never do). Agree with me or no, but this is personally my best design yet.
_____________________________________
       College for kids is now officially over. It was two of the most fun weeks of my life, I can tell you that much. I did a lot of writing during these few weeks, resulting in being immensely excited to start working more on my novel, The Warrior. Not only that but I very much would like to start reading more books again {any suggestions?}. After all, a large amount of reading results in making you a better writer. Not to mention that I love reading and with my summer finally starting to settle down, I'm planning to create more time for things like reading.

And because a post is just plain uninteresting without a lovely photo...
via
I wish I had a desk like this. that is all.

With love,
Megan

19 comments:

  1. I really like the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I absolutely love your new design! Love love love! Especially your header font! So cute!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute design! Have you read The Shack by WM Paul Young?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Delaney: No, but my sister has it. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I wish I could design like you :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice design. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome Megan.. great job!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE <3 it!! a design well done, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new design! The colors go perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I absolutely l.o.v.e. this design! :] The colors, the header, the font, the everything!! :] Good job Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reading - I can always recommend some C.S. Lewis, if you haven't read all of his books already. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The new design is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful new design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it to death Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the design! it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! I never even thought about designing the footer, but it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE IT! Very, very nice, Megan! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Megan, I have to tell you something. And I'm gonna be completely honest. Please don't take offense.

    YOUR NEW DESIGN IS TOTALLY FREAKIN AWESOME.

    Yes.

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.