"Show Me Something Glorious"

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Open your eyes // To see through the walls of doubt // Open your heart // To live beyond the shell that holds you down /// Show me something Glorious // Show me something Glorious // I'll show you the Maker of it all // Show me something beautiful // Show me something beautiful // I'll show you the One behind it all
--Something Glorious, Revive











If you just look around--beauty is all around you. In things as small as a wooden shed or a smiling face. Even the things that are ugly have hidden beauty if you just look close enough.

---Megan

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Megan! I love the one of the tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely spectacular!! I love the fourth and fifth photos best. Great post :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures Megan! that cat is way too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures!:D
    Our cat Sophie look just like the cat in the first photo!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, the kittens are so cute! A cat turned up at our house a few weeks ago, and when we came back from camp, there were three baby kittens on our porch. They're adorable too. I'm getting around to posting pictures of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ::sigh:: i love Revive...

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.