Just Me, Samantha (A guest post by Samantha)

Friday, June 10, 2011

Hi there,
My name is Samantha :)
I am here to do a quest post on Megan's lovely blog.

I really have nothing very interesting to write about but since people fine ME interesting...
Why not blog about myself?

That's not self-centered at ALL!
( a little note: I can be a tad sarcastic at times )

Photobucket

Anywhozels, I am a recent homeschool graduate :D Yippee! I, at the moment, reside in the lovely (sometimes humid) Sunshine State. I live in a pretty awesome house with my wonderful mum, pop, and older sis. Oh, and also my main subject of humor: our pup Jaxson.

My blog "Simply Samantha" is about just being myself. I post or write about anything I find interesting. I'm just being simply me,
I'm not trying to be anyone but myself and who God created me to be.

I may look like a girly girl (and act like one when I find an AMAZINGLY cute outfit)--but I adore sports. Football and NASCAR are my sports.

So yes, I love sports. I love them so much I actually am seeking a career in the field of Sports Communication and Public Relations when I head off to college. Pretty neat huh?!


Ok. ENOUGH sports talk.
Lets talk about some of the things I like.

  • I LOVE vintage items. Anything from the 1940's - 1950's I love :D
  • I have a very big range of music tastes. I love just about everything but hard rap and rock. I have noticed though that I love music from across the pond. I ADORE the Beatles, Adele, and Coldplay. England just seems to produce good music artists ;)
  • I've recently become a big BOOK nut. I have to be reading something. If I can't get a hold of a book from the library I will re-read something that is available or something from my bookshelf.
  • I love comfort food. Mine is French Fries, frozen yogurt, smoothies, shrimp, and pretzel m&m's
  • My favorite movie is "Ferris Bullers Day Off", but I love A LOT of other movies too :)
  • During my senior year I actually stopped going to youth group so I could serve the Lord by teaching 5-7 year olds, you can read why here..
Well, I hope I didn't bore you with myself ;)
But if you'd like to know more about me or what I'm up to you can check out my blog here -

www.justsimplysamantha.blogspot.com

I'm also here too -
twitter
pinterest
goodreads
blog facebook page

Thanks Megan for letting my post on your blog! You're the best!

4 comments:

  1. Cute post sam!
    so... i dont think i must have caught it but.... SHe hasnt been posting lately, and other people have... and is she on Vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, love this post, samantha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel - Sorry, not sure if I should be answering your question... I feel like Samantha should, but yep she's on vacation! She's at camp, she'll be gone for 3 weeks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I'm a huge book nut myself... I've loved reading my whole life. There's just nothing like a good book! Good to "meet" you, Samantha!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.