Grab a camera girl--the day has started!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

     I only just got over the fact that I now have 200 followers. But realizing that Abigail Kraft and Hannah Nicole were number 199 and number 200, it just started back up all over again.
    I thought that maybe, I might get 200 by three weeks. It was only just last week that I had reached 190. You all are extremely amazing and you can definitely (<--I spelled it right!) expect a huge giveaway when I get back!


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 
     My first instinct of the morning was: I need to find a camera. I haven't taken pictures a couple of days and it felt so wrong. Today has been one of those I-have-a-lot-to-do-but-i'm-to-lazy-to-actually-do-it-so-why-not-take-some-pictures kind of days.
     I finally started packing my suitcase for camp. It only has about five or six things in it, seeing as everything else is being washed. I'm trying to keep all the things that I want to bring to camp clean and in my suitcase--so I'll probably just wear my no-so-favorite teeshirts for today and friday. Speaking of clothing--I'm still wearing my pj's. oops.

     I practice my flute a lot--like three to four times a day (sometimes more) each time for about fifteen minuets (unless I have really hard music or I'm getting ready for a recital, then I practice for 20 to 30 minuets each time). I find practicing really fun, so I do it a lot (I feel really homeschooler-like... :]).

no, I did not make the eyes blue. They are seriously that blue.
     Our 'friendly' (there is another litter, but they don't like people) litter of kittens are getting so big. They are extremely adorable as well.
     I've wanted to do some scrabble photography for awhile, but never actually got around to actually doing some until today. The pictures actually turned out pretty nice.


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
     A few more notes and I'm off to finish packing and practicing. 
1) As most of you know, I'm getting ready to relaunch my design blog and am going to actually start selling my designs. My designs right now are extremely exclusive and my sister over at Outside The Lines is having a giveaway with one of my custom designs as a prize. Head over to her blog and enter--you won't be sorry!

2) Lovely You Runners! Submit your total running time from the 29th to the 1st. The one with the most time will win a fabulous prize!

17 comments:

  1. My mom has a pearl necklace JUST LIKE that one! Same clasp and everything! How neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos of the kittens completely melted my heart. I absolutely love kittens/cats (I promise I'm not a crazy cat girl!).

    And hey - many congratulations on 200 followers! I can especially relate because I remember how excited I was when I received 100. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics!! They're really awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrabble photos look fun, I may have to do some sometime... :) And those kittens are SO adorable! My sister would die if I showed her. She <3's kittens - but then, who doesn't?

    Congrats on 200 followers - I'm looking forward to making 50 on my personal blog, LOL! ;D

    Hugs!
    Taylor Lynn <3

    PS What's wrong with feeling homeschooler-ish? LOL xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megan!

    Congrats on reaching 200!! Wow, that' so exciting..isn't reaching a milestone fun?! Love your blog, here! :)

    ~Lucia
    www.one-beloved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those kittens are way too cute! love the scrabble pictures too :) my favourite is the love one :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megan m'dear - I love you. AND YOU GOT 200 FOLLOWERS! Totally frakin amazing. =D How exciting! I might've ran around, screamed, fell on my face twice, told everyone I know, did a back flip, and knocked on my neighbors doors telling them the good news when I hit the big 1-0-0. ........... =P

    I hope you have a great time at camp! And those kittens are soo adorable. omygosh. Can you like send them to me in a box? Pleeease? =D

    p.s. (yes I write comments long enough to have a p.s. =P) scrabble + photography = ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. I am a horrible person. I totally forgot to do the running challenge! I promise I am not using that as an excuse either. Urg. :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love the kitten pictures. I ran..on Sunday, like 20 minutes. Then on monday, 45. Then on Tuesday, like 10. Then yesterday...I ran like five minutes. I'm kinda a runner person. =P Today I ran 10 minutes, but that doesn't count -- I don't think so. Congrats on 200 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a big huge CONGRATULATIONS on 200 followers! I can't wait for my 100- halfway there:)
    ♥Alli

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE the scrabble letters! so fun!
    your blog header is adorable, too! (gotta love polaroids!)

    Megan

    letterstorome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those kittens are adorable!! And I love your scrabble photos. Congrats on 200 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hullo, Megan! I have to say that those kittens are so adorable. :) It almost makes me want one.

    I ran for a total of 3 hours, 17 minutes, and 9 seconds.

    Congrats on the 200 followers. :) It's quite the milestone.

    --Lia

    ReplyDelete
  14. those kitty's eyes?! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't taken pictures in WEEKS! But, I will be now that my grandparents are coming to visit.

    Oh, by the way is that kitty yours?

    Please reply on my blog, sillygirl26.blogspot.com

    Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohmigosh. the kittens are adorable!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo... what a CUTE kitty!! *squeals* :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.