Wishes are Forever

Tuesday, May 17, 2011


     Have you ever run through the bright green grass, shoeless, and completely carefree? Have you ever plopped down on the ground and blown on one of those dandelion fluffies, and just wished that all of your worries would go away?


     Can you remember everything you ever wished for? I used to have this Little People unicorn that's name was Star, and I would sing songs to it in the car. I remember looking out the window and looking up at the stars and wishing a childlike wish and feeling completely content.


     What we wish for sticks with us. Whether it's a wish for a unicorn named star to come to life, or whether it's a wish for your deepest heart's desire to come true. Wishes are forever. Keep them close, you never know when one might come true.


Those who wish with all their hearts have a great imagination, for they believe that the wish will come true. Those who wish with only a slither of useless hope, have almost no imagination at all.
-megan

8 comments:

  1. Love the picture with the sheep! so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody has [a] wish[es]. Whether it's wishing your sweet cat will not die or wishing you were a different person...

    Wishes can come true - just maybe not the way you thought they would.

    -Bethany

    loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with a lamb this weekend too! I visited a friend's farm, and this little lamb came up to me and let me pet it. He leaned his hard little forehead against my shin as I scratched him, his little tail flicking back and forth in ecstasy. I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Falling in love with sheep is totally ridiculous and awesome at the same time. =D (Except a baby sheep makes it all the better.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw... that sheep is so, so adorable. Love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww Such a cute little blaby sheep!
    i LOVE pigme goats! There so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 18, 2011

    Loved the picture of the sun. I've wished that I could go to Narnia sometime, and it can happen. xD I'm such an 'imaginer' person. I guess writing more stories about me going into Narnia is just as good.
    --Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure adorableness with that lamb. :)

    Great post, Megan. <3

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.