Summer.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

     Summer is actually here. It's so hard to believe, but it's the amazing truth. Here is a list of the all the things I want/need to do this summer.

(1) Read.

(2) Photograph

(3) Make some $$$

(4) Spend time with my (awesome) friends

(5) Music

(6) Lovely You Videos

(7) Math (yuck)

(8) Write. (duh)

(9) Reread this awesome book (which I now own)

(10) Study My Bible

(11) go to camp for 3 weeks.

(12) Draw.

(13) And Blog, of course.

What's on your list?

--Megan

4 comments:

  1. sounds like some awesome summer plans! wish I was out of school already! I still have 23 days! plus exams.. should be fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like stuff I'd like to do!
    Hmmm, that book looks interesting! :)
    is it good?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds pretty cool! Reading... blogging... photography... making money... AWESOMENESS! :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to work on most of the stuff you're doing this summer. Math and running, mostly. =P

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.