Presenting: Lovely You (a preview)

Monday, May 9, 2011



     I had so much fun making this video. You have no idea. But the main point of this post, is that on the 20th of this month, in the year of 2011, I'll be starting a video and blog series focusing on inner beauty, as well as outer beauty too. I might also do some videos on being healthy too. It will probably go for a few weeks, maybe more.
     I hope you enjoyed the video, and if you have any suggestions for topics (i.e. makeup, fashion, shoes,) leave them for me via comment box.

12 comments:

  1. Great presentation!! I can't wait! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!! i.can't.wait. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, cool! I love the preview, it's so adorable! BTW, the haircut couldn't be cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've spent some time on that video. You did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited. :) Nice video editing!

    - - lol - - I would love to meet you in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, i can't wait megan! great idea and i loved this video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know why I love this video so much... I've watched it at least fifty times today. It was just so splendidly fun to make. I think it turned out really nice. Thanks for all your feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! :D I can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool! That looks really professional, great job! You should post the videos here as you make them so I can keep updated. :) I'd be interested to see more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's awesome!! Love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey - very, very, very nice video, Megan! I will have to come back here and check out this series you're doing. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool video Magen! :)
    Loved it!
    can't wait for more!!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.