Pirate Premiere

Friday, May 20, 2011

     Yes, Pirates of the Caribbean did come to theaters last night at midnight. And yes, my friends and I did go see it. And yes, I did make a vlog out of it. And yes, we are crazy.

     
     Here are some pictures I took at the movie theater before the actual movie started (sorry, horrible quality):
Nicole and I

Melissa, Marissa, and Jordan.
     So yes, it was quite fun. If you haven't seen it already, do. You'll more than likely love it. :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


P.s. Like my jewelry? My Designs? Or anything else completely random? Enter THIS GIVEAWAY!

5 comments:

  1. Lol. I don't know if I will watch the fourth(or is it the fifth). I just watched the first the other night for the first time and we had to skip some parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't wait to see this!!! Glad y'all enjoyed it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had fun... ;) I liked the other three movies, so I'm planning on watching the fourth as soon as it comes out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i NEED to get to see this movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos! :)
    i saw it this afternoon @ 3:00
    It was very interesting! :)
    i liked it!!!
    Your movie was cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.