On Playing Photographer

Monday, May 23, 2011

     On sunday afternoon one of my best friends, Krista, had her graduation party. I walk in early to help her set up, of course equipped with my camera, thinking oh, I'll probably just take a few pictures. I took 440. 
     Krista had asked me to take some pictures for her (since my camera was better than theirs... ;]) I happily agreed. 
     I felt really stalkerish though, because the entire two hours I was walking around and randomly taking pictures, but it was fun just the same.

She had the party at the local coffeehouse, so it was closed for the day (her aunt owns it)

second sign by Melissa

There was a lot of (good) food. her family makes chocolates so of course, there was a lot of those. ;)
And here she is, talking to her parents.









Melissa! :)

Haha. Kaylee...









     What a fun afternoon. After the party, we watched a movie with some other friends and my sister and I slept over at the hershey's.
      One beautiful girl just left school and is heading toward the rest of her life. I love you Krista!

"[I] had an awesome, memorable, crazy weekend filled with joy, love, laughter, excitement, friends, family, accomplishments, celebrations, and lots of bittersweet moments. Thanks so much to all of the amazing people who shared in it with me and helped me get to this point in my life! You all mean the world to me! :)" -Krista (yes, I stole her facebook status)
p.s. Lovely You video coming tomorrow. sorry it's late!
-megan

7 comments:

  1. OMG, LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great job girl!
    <3 <3 <3
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Krista!

    She's very pretty... :) I hope you had a good time "playing photographer", Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute pictures! I can't wait for Lovely You, I'm very curious about it :)

    iGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! Can you tell me what the font is for the "laughter" caption on the last photo is called?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taking pictures at public events sounds exciting. ;) I would probably take 440 too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this isn't related much to the post but - would you mind telling me what font you used in the 'laughter'?

    Thanks so much!
    ~bree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Megan!! You did an awesome job at playing photographer!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.