Macro Life // 5.5.2011

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Photobucket




      I've wanted to do a photo meme here for a long time now, but it never quite worked out how I hoped. I never had good topics or many bloggers who joined. Of course, back then, I only had what, 46 followers. Now I have 175. I think that's enough to start something fun. Something big.

I present:
Macro Life
Do you know those small things in life that mean so much?
Those simple things that would mean nothing to everyone else,
but means the world to you?
Macro Life presents a way for you to share those simple things that mean so much, 
through photography.
Each week, I post a link up here on Me. {That's all I have to be}.
You can do every week, just one, or none, it's up to you.
You post your photo of what meant a lot to you that week on your blog (or flickr).
Be creative.
Have fun.




My Camera
My camera has always meant a lot to me. But this past week, it's be slung around my neck everyday. I've brought it with me everywhere. I've got some not so great photos, and some amazing photos. The thing is: Photography is becoming more important to me everyday. This week in particular. 

Now it's your turn to link up:

Next thursday, I'll post my favorite photo along with the new linkup!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new profile picture, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a great idea, megan! def. going to link up in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.