Macro Life // 5.12.2011

Friday, May 13, 2011

I apologize for not having posted this yesterday, blogger decided to close down for a while yesterday and this morning, so I couldn't post it.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     First of all, I would just like to let you know that:
I have way too much time on my hands.
Yes. I did redesign by blog. again. I know, I know. I'm sorry. I really tried. I just couldn't help myself though. School is out. I was at my grandma's. I had nothing to do. Blogger was being stupid and decided not to work. I had to find something to do. So, I designed my blog.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     Here is my week's Macro Life picture:


wishes have meant a lot to me this week. they always have. but now, even more so.
I want to remind you all that: Macro Life is for small things that meant a lot to you the past week. Not small things like, toys, or flowers (unless of course, the flowers were given to you by someone special or for a special reason).
 My favorite entry from last week's Macro Life:
Larkin @ Libri
I love the focus of this picture, and books and works mean so much to me as well.
Photobucket




7 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the dandelions! Very neat!

    ♥Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE PICTURE FROM LAST WEEK. "Dawn Treader" = the bestest epicness in the HISTORY of epicness. Sorry, I'm a Narnia freak, I know.
    I can't wait to get my new camera so I can shoot macro pictures like you :))
    -Jocee <3
    P.S. Loving the new design! How did you make your header?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pic from this week is awesome, megan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so upset that I couldn't get on Blogger for about 24 hours... I'm glad it's working again!

    That dandelion photo is gorgeous, but I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVE last week's photo! It is EPIC. Period. FANTASTIC job! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So are you going to be doing this again?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elven Maiden: Yes. Sorry, I was busy this thursday and didn't get a chance to post the new link up. Keep an eye out on this thursday for the new link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops. Someone posted an entry to this and I thought you had just posted it yesterday...but apparently not? disregard the link-up. I love the idea, though!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.