I'm so tired, I don't know what i'm doing anymore.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Edit: Oh my word. I'm so sorry... I just did it again! For Delaney's. wow. I'm going to bed for real now and finishing this tomorrow. Seriously.

Please ignore my last post about Carlotta @ Pastor's girl's ponderings (June 17th). I was setting up draft posts for my guest posters and accidentally posted Carlotta's. I'm sorry, It's about 11:00 pm here and I'm very tired. Would you like to see what I've been up working on?


I wasn't going to show you this, but I thought I needed to show you something amazing and secretive since I just accidentally posted something. My new design sight is not, in fact, open yet. I'm still working on setting it up. I'm open the your thoughts about the design though! :)

'night,
Megan

8 comments:

  1. you totally don't have to listen to me, but i think a bright, bold pattern for the background would be awesome, especially since you have such a simple header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design!!! You're so good at it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done that all the time - posting things I wanted to save for later! :) I cannot wait until your new design blog is up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design and the name! I can't wait till it opens. Will you still have the tutorials from Calm Water on it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ grace: Thanks for the suggestion, but with blog design sites, you don't want it to be too crazy. that's why I went with the grey background. I might change it to more blue-toned though--haven't decided yet.

    @ Emilie: A few of the basic ones I'll keep up (i.e. making a blog button, making headers, scrolling blog button gadget... etc.) but the more advanced ones (i.e. making background, changing post title size, rounding corners... etc.) will be taken down. sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes, i love that design, especially the font style!! LOVE <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! The design is very pretty. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's really pretty too! Kinda simple, but I like it:)
    ♥Alli

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.