Guess what, we're all still alive.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

     You know that anxious feeling where you have absolutely no idea what is going to happen next? I kind of had that today. I did not whatsoever believe that today was the end of the world. But... the end could be any day at anytime. The world could have ended today, but it didn't. We are all still alive. We still have a chance to live. A chance to spend every single second for the Lord. 
     We should be living every day like it's our last. We shouldn't let the fact that there is another day ahead of us let us think that we can do whatever we want today, but tomorrow we can change.
"Down here, we got our act clean yesterday, and we plan to start getting our act clean tomorrow, but we never get our act clean today." -the red queen (thanks olivia for this awesome quote)
     We don't know how close or far away the end is, but we know one thing: everyday might be our last, so live it like you mean it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     When the world didn't end (aka, 6:00) I was dancing my heart out with my friends and dance group. Oh wait, you didn't know that I danced? Oops. I suppose I never did mention that. my bad. 
     Yes. I do dance. My friend Krista teaches a Praise Dance class. It's incredibly awesome, even if we do have to do split stretches and crunches. Today we had our dance recital. It went great (for the most part). 

Lindsay's feet. 

wow. I love kaylee. :)



the younger girls were so adorable!



Melissa's face. that's all I have to say. 


My feet hurt. my bed is a mess. it's 11:30. good night. 
      -megan

4 comments:

  1. It's true, you should live as though you were going to die tomorrow. A lot of us forget to do so, including me.

    You made me think of a good quote - I heard it when I was visiting a historic Shaker Village. The Shakers said, "Do your work as though you had a thousand years to live and as if you were to die tomorrow." Isn't that great?

    It looks like you had fun dancing! I hope you had a great time at the recital. :)

    Hugs!
    Taylor Lynn <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Megan! Thanks for sharing! I like your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really fun! I love to dance but we don't have any classes near us that you don't have to wear leotards. Maybe I will teach myself through YouTube or something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, how can people say they know when Jesus will come back? I mean, seriously -- they should read the Bible.

    I had no clue you did dance! Melissa's face is pretty funny in the one picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.