The Day I Last Saw Them

Tuesday, May 31, 2011


     After violin recitals, KungFu Panda 2 watching, dress shopping, and random music blaring--I've seen my friends for the last time before camp. Marissa and Kaylee had a violin recital (we also played ensemble music) on monday afternoon and as soon as it was over we drove to Iowa City to watch KungFu Panda 2 (quite a funny movie). We then drove back to the Hershberger's and crashed on the floor. The following morning (or this morning... however you'd like to look at it) we drove back to Iowa City to go dress shopping. I found a really nice dress (pictures soon) which I got just before we left to go to my flute lesson back in Washington. All in all, it was a great last day together before camp. We randomly blared music along the way and shared lots of laughter.


     My family and I are going back to Iowa City tomorrow to finish getting everything we need before we leave for camp. And I've been designing like an insane person all this weekend to finish design orders (I think only 3 left). Plus staying up late to finish Maggie Blake (2 more chapters). And... planning for staff children bible class.


     It's been quite a crazy weekend, which is only a preview of what the rest of the week is going to be like. I'll be packing, designing, planning, writing, packing, planning, designing, writing, packing, writing, writing, writing, packing, planning, and writing. I have a crazy, hot&sweaty weak ahead of me and yes, I am excited.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds so much fun! You are busy girl! You can get it all done though. Have a great time at camp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo excited for Maggie Blake! Haha after hearing about it a lot, I wanna read it! =D (that's kinda all I have to say. even though you only wrote a tiny, tiny bit about Maggie Blake in this post. whatev. =P) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl! can't wait to hear all about your camp experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, only two more chapters? Great job!

    It sounds like you had fun - have a great time at camp, too!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.