Well, that was a fail.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

While 'turning off my internet for 2 days', I...
Redesigned Calm Water with a totally new look and rewriting forms and pages.
Wrote 770 words in Maggie Blake (huge feat)

Wrote a whole new page of The Warrior ideas (thanks to Krista)

Took at least a million pictures. 

Sent out the April issue of the Forever Magazine.

Had a movie night with Melissa and Marissa (my sister)

Celebrated easter with Family.

Over all this break was a complete fail. I basically just stayed away from my blog for 2 days, not the internet. Although, it was a good little blogging break. I'm did get to write a little, and I have a lot of lovely pictures to share with you all. Keep an eye out for the next post!

6 comments:

  1. I missed ya, Megan! Even if it was only a few days. Calm Water looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well at least you had a nice break, even if you weren't that far away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun!

    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Calm Water's new design! You should do some tutorial on some of the stuff you did. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you liked the comments i made?? That's good.. I wasn't sure if they were really that helpful this time or not. But I'm glad they were! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep, blogging breaks are good. but then again, they can be bad.
    glad you were able to get some things done, though!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.