Wanna Be Free

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I want to be free of homework and coldness.

I want it to be warm and sunny.

 I want to stand by the window and poke my head out of it all day long, not worrying about what I'm going to write about for my comp paper.

 I want green grass, and leaf-filled trees.

 I want to be able to go on a walk whenever I'd like and not have to wait until I'm done with school.

 I want to read to my heart's content.

 I want to see the flowers. And as a matter of fact, plant some.

 I want to write a ton. Write until I can't think anymore.

I want to go out and have a picnic in the sun.

 I want to go outside and play. Just for good measure.

 I'm not embarrassed to say... I'm excited about the new Winnie the Pooh movie. I love Winnie the Pooh. I want to sing about honey, and say 'Oh bother' for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

 I want to sit out in the sun sipping an smoothie and swing.

 I want to be able to draw whatever I see. But I seriously doubt that will ever happen. So I write about it instead.

I want to play in the sprinkler and dance in the tiny droplets of water. 
I honestly just want to be free. Free of school. Free of cold wind and nasty weather. Free of being busy. Free of everything. I just want to play. And Write. and Read. and Laugh. and Dance in the sun. But honestly, that's not going to happen right now. So, I'll praise God that I'm learning (well, hopefully) and that I can actually do all of the things that I'm busy with. I'll praise him through the thick and the thin. And maybe... just maybe, someday, I'll have time to write and write and write, and not have to worry about a thing. But I seriously doubt that will ever happen. But one can always dream, right?

Excuse me as I go to finish my homework.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love you Megan. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures!! I love the last line "excuse me as I go finish my homework". You'll get through it, deary. I have been :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!!! All of it!!! The pictures are AMAZING!!!!

    In Christ
    Hosanna

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.