Walk in the Forest

Saturday, April 30, 2011

A couple of days ago mom asked me if I would like to go on the homeschool nature walk. 
"are you allowed to bring cameras?" "Yeah..." "than yes!"
To my absolute delight, I took 257 photos.
I will admit, I wasn't really listening to what the guide was saying... I was just taking pictures.

Two of the little kids had the most adorable Hello Kitty rain boots. 




And then one of the moms had even more adorable polkadot rain books. I think I need some of those.

There was a small creek beside the path that was just gorgeous 



The walk took place in the woods beside this really old church. It was pretty amazing. And old.

They were so cute looking at all the plants and bugs on the ground.


To finish off this post, I have some lovely pictures to share with you:
One of my Bff's, Nicole

My Younger sister Meredith
The above two pictures at for the photo contest over at (life is too short not to) wear red shoes.


I take 257 pictures on a walk in the forest. What would you do on a walk in the forest? 

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the third picture and the window panes! Sounds like you had alot of fun :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I'd probably do the same thing.

    I love those photos! Especially the black and white ones.

    ~Iona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos! :) I would definitely take lots of photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I always take lots of pictures when I go on walks! (Especially through the mountains when we go camping.) =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful photo of Megan and love the boot photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what beautiful photos!
    You're talented :D
    I'm your newest follower :D
    I really like your blog and can't wait to see/read more :D

    Please check out my blog too? :)
    Katrine

    thegentleflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd probably take pictures like you, and explore. I always love exploring the woods. ;) I love the third picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool pics! love the one with the flower! Great perspective!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.