This is why I'm not a fashion blogger.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I laughed when someone took my survey (feel free to take it yourself) and said...
My Question // What do you want added? Their Answer// What you wear.
 1. I literally grab the first thing I see my closet (usually a t-shirt) and throw on a pair of pants that may or may not match my shirt. 


2. The outfit I wore today is seriously the most 'fashion' outfit that I have. The rest of my stuff is t-shirts. And all I own is jeans and two pairs of athletic shorts. Yeah.


3. Do I know how to pose? Um... no.
Okay, right here I was actually trying to figure out the camera, so I guess number 3 isn't a very good excuse.
Pants: Lei // Shirt: American Eagle // Tank: Arizona Jeans Co. // Shoes: Old Navy

There you have it... 4 reasons why I'm not a fashion blogger. I'm sorry, but I'm no Olivia or Carlotta. If you all do really want to see how incredibly lame my outfits are, I wouldn't mind occasionally posting my outfits, if you all want to see them. I actually would help me to share pictures of myself with you all, because you hardly ever see my face. I'm not very photogenic. But don't worry, I'm not going to turn into a fashion blogger. Occasionally, I said. Occasionally. If you want me to. Ahem // vote on the poll.

I'd still much rather write than take pictures of myself and my lame outfits.

p.s. no offense to the person who asked for me to post what I wear. I'm just letting you know why I don't. 

18 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful attempt. :) I'm pretty much the same way. *Looks at the t-shirt with bleach stains on the front*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into fashion either. For church mom always makes me change my clothes cause they don't match. =P I did enjoy seeing pictures of you though! sometimes it would be cool to have you do outfit posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt! And your very photogenic :)

    -hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally I think that outfit is KA-YUTE! (cute) I LOVE the shirt! Okay, I need to stop. I like your blog just the way it is :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is adorable!
    Emilie
    livin4thesavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not into fashion at all either. I do love the outfit! BTW...you: that's all you have to be! And if that's not a fashion blogger...so be it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Trini*: So true. The thing is that I don't really care. If the follower's want to see my outfits every so often, that's fine. If they don't, that's still fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, Megan you could be a fashion blogger if you wanted to! Now, me, on the other hand could not be. Sheesh. I'm the most un-photogenic as it gets. Plus I have lame outfits. Ha. =) But I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, and I have to ask you - who took the pics?

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like outfit posts, so keep it up! i'm afraid to show my rolled up yoga pants and dad's big t-shirts to the world, so no fashion blogging for me! :)
    BTW, you are gorgeous, girl. let's see some more pics of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey your a step up from me: I don't own anything from American Eagle :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, I feel you. I'm not a fashion blogger either, but sometimes it is fun to pretend. ;) The focus in the first picture is awesome!

    ~Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the last two pictures! Super duper cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, I love the shirt. I'm the same way—90% of the time (if not more), it's just jeans and comfy t-shirt for me.

    ~ Chy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Abby: Okay, long story... I didn't know where the tripod was, so I balanced the camera on it's side and put it on the window ledge of the barn and then stood in view. So yes, I took them... or rather the barn did.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think it's a cute outfit...but I know what you mean. I am the height of unfashionableness. :) Hey, we should start an unfashion bloggers league. :D I do enjoy seeing other people's outfits on their blogs. Kinda gives you a peek at who they are.

    Blessings!
    Näna

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.