Stop the short shorts epidemic

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

via
What is up with girls wearing shorts that are practically underwear? It's completely insane. Like seriously, who really wants to see that much of your legs? Who do YOU want to see that much of your legs? I mean, how can those even be comfortable? I don't know, but personally I'd rather go for the longer ones.

Look! Don't those look so much more comfy? And a lot of stores have started selling the longer shorts. I think It's great because now we can actually have a choice. Which will you choose?

(I do not by any means think that girls who wear short shorts are evil or bad or anything, this is just my view. If you think differently, I do not shun you.)

Credit for this post goes to my bff, Midgy over at living bold.
Check out the button and do your own post to help stop short shorts!


Photobucket
p.s. Giveaway ends tonight at 11:59 pm central time. If you haven't entered yet... hurry up!

12 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY agree with you!!!!! I HATE short shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I think they look cute in SOME outfits but not like totally short, maybe some short shorts a little longer than that. But I dont even own any. I only own NORMAL joe average shorts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. A lot of girls I know who are Christians wear really short shorts and it doesn't make a lot of since to me... I honestly don't want to show off all my skin to random strangers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed 100% Megan! I'm just not comfortable exposing that much leg! Skirts can be this way too. At my school girls made up this "Dress Up Tuesday" thing, so what does that mean? It means they all came to school wearing skirt that just seem really short! I prefer mine to reach near my knees, but that just me. I don't judge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree, Megan. The same thing is with bathing suits...*coughs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean! I hate it when girl will do that :P It drive me NUTS! And it makes no sense when girls do that when it's only like 40 Degr. outside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU!!! I'm glad someone else feels this way! :) Yesterday, actually, my six year old brother asked my sister why some girl was wearing shorts so short. He's six and he notices these things. Think what other men around you are going to think when they see girls in those shorts. OK, I am going to go write a post now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very much agree! I was looking though the sale rack at Target and saw a pair of denim pant tops, pulled them out to see what they looked like and the end of them came upon me very abruptly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Megan!
    I started reading your blog a few months ago, but forgot the URL and FINALLY found it again!!! ;)
    I TOTALLY agree with you!!! I can't stand it when I see people wearing these. It disgusts me.
    Giving GOD the Glory!
    ~Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this post. It means a lot to us guys to know that there are still girls out there who care about modesty, even though I would personally like to see and end of the shorts epidemic as whole. Nice blog you've got here!


    In Christ,
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  11. I gotta say that I agree with you...on some level. I mean, think about all the looks you'll get wearing those pants. And I don't mean that in a good way. Personally, for a girl who looks about 6 years younger than she really is, I'm not for the short shorts.
    great post, BTW!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.