Pure Sunshine and Droplets of Rain

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The weather has all over the place this week (it was actually snowing a little this morning). Sun. Rain. Wind. Clouds. One good thing that has come out of it though, is some great pictures.


Who knew that weeds could be so beautiful?

Defiantly one of my favorite pictures.



The beauty of jeans.


So pretty!



I know, awful picture. But you all wanted to see my face more often, and I haven't posted very many pictures of my hair down.
What's the whether been like for you?
By the way... I have 152 followers. How awesome is that?

7 comments:

  1. IT WAS SNOWING WHERE YOU ARE?!!? You wanna trade homes? I'd gladly do it. This morning it was freezing. In the 40's, and yesterday it was in the 80's. Creepy, huh? But that's Texas for you. The bi-polar state. Great post, beautiful pictures!!
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. We had snow too. =P The pictures were great though! Congrats on getting 152 followers! =o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last week I wore shorts and a t-shirt outside for at least an hour, and I was the perfect temperature. Crocuses started blooming and tulips were sprouting.
    This week ... snow.
    Yup. Lovely stuff, what what. :-P
    But it's already melting, and there's a robin nesting in my garden, so it's all good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great photos Megan! My favourites are the grass growing in the crack, and the water droplets. The weather over here is kinda chilly, and very windy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw your interview on Nicolasa's blog and you have such a beautiful blog - beautiful perspective, beautiful photographs. I'm looking forward to following your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your site through Nicolasa's blog. You have some great photos here. I really like the perspective on the grass growing between the sidewalk. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tornados everywhere. just yesterday we were huddles in the Dr. office waiting to ride one out. thanking God each day for keeping us safe!!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.