On Unexpected Beauty

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sometimes beauty is found when you least expect it. Beauty can be the sound of the creek running. The whispers of a soft spring breeze. The discovery of a long awaited html code (aka, how to round corners).


 Ribbions blowing in the wind. The sound of your little sisters laughing. The feel of sunshine. The smell of rain. A friend. Green grass.


 Dancing. Grey skies. White clouds. Ink on a page that only you can read because it's far too messy for anyone else to possibly understand.


 Buds on a tree. Clear water. A hug. A smile. A Beautiful new design. Just closing your eyes and enjoying life. A letter in the mail. Seeing your best friends.


Beauty is all around us. All we have to do is find it.
^^HeeHee, kind of like the quote from August Rush: "Music is all around us. All you have to do is listen." 

6 comments:

  1. Megan, you totally forgot to say this post is beautiful! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is by far one of my favorite posts. Absolutely beautiful :)

    <3 Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! I LOVE it!! And yes, I agree with Abby and NatureFreak, it IS beautiful :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos! :)
    -Emilie
    livin4thesavior.blogspot.com
    sunshinedesignsbyem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could give you a giant hug! This post totally just melted my heart! I love it. Wow. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Girls, Y'all are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.