On Excitement // New design

Wednesday, April 27, 2011



Okay, I do realize that I designed my blog twice last month, but hey, it's almost may, and I think it's time for a new one, don't you think?
So the first excitement is the new design, the second... I opened my etsy shop!
I actually opened it on monday night, but I was extremely busy on tuesday (dancing for 3.5 hours!) and didn't have a chance to post. I currently don't have anything listed, but I plan to take some pictures tonight and list them tonight as well. I'll be selling jewelry and possibly photography and/or sewn items. But beaded jewelry for sure.

Don't forget to let me know how you like the design ;)
(new button too!)

Photobucket



p.s. Duh Megan! You think that I could have at least remembered to give you the link to my new shop... thankfully some of you found the link on my nifty new menu (via sidebar) Here's the link: Cobblestone Lane.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it Megan! The font is so cool! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new design Megan!
    Can't wait for your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love hte new design, and can't wait to see the shop with all it's new, pretty items. :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.